Olympus Launches Web-Based Services
Center Valley, PA, July 26, 2007 – U.S. laboratory professionals who use Olympus AU® series diagnostic analyzers can now benefit from the Olympus Partner Advantage, a suite of services and tools that sets a new standard for support and convenience in the laboratory. The program takes the concept of customer connectivity to new heights by providing instant, easy access, via a PC-based web portal right at the analyzer, to a host of important efficiency and productivity features including:
- Quality assurance: Access peer review analysis of quality control testing for a single instrument site, or across a multi-location user network, automatically in real time.
- Training: Participate in interactive in-service product trainings and review sessions.
- Ordering and tracking: Employ inventory and supply management tools; order reagents and supplies, track shipments, review usage rates and purchase history, and more.
- Remote Diagnostic Instrument Monitoring: When linked to Olympus SUPPORTVISIONSM, find out immediately when instrument issues are detected by the real-time remote diagnostic monitoring system, for proactive support and enhanced troubleshooting.
- Technical library: Reap the benefits of a fully organized, easily accessible and completely up-to-date technical library including all relevant documentation for the entire AU-series of analyzers and its reagents.
- Information alerts: Receive immediate notification of the latest important developments that may affect any aspect of analyzer operation.
“Olympus Partner Advantage brings convenience and service right to the analyzer site,” said Michael Argentieri, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Olympus America Diagnostic Systems Group. “We surveyed laboratory professionals, and invested in the development of PC tools that provide instant, easy access to the capabilities they want most, right where and when they need them. This new offering helps our partners work more efficiently in today’s demanding laboratory environments.”
Laboratories can specify whether they would like to provide access to the Internet-based system from other web-enabled locations along with the analyzer site, ensuring maximum flexibility.
To learn more about the program and whether your laboratory qualifies for free access to the Olympus Partner Advantage, contact Carole Dauscher at Olympus America Inc., 1-484-896-5000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Olympus Diagnostic Systems Group
Olympus Diagnostic Systems provides innovative solutions that meet the high
productivity demands of hospitals, integrated healthcare delivery networks,
reference labs, blood banks, physician offices and pharmaceutical labs.
Olympus offers the broadest standardized line of random access chemistry-immuno analyzers, along with lab automation systems, blood bank analyzers and
reagents. Olympus solutions save laboratories time, maximize productivity,
and deliver fast, reliable results.
Olympus is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in healthcare, life science and consumer electronics products. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include:
- Gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products;
- Advanced clinical and research microscopes;
- Lab automation systems, chemistry-immuno and blood bank analyzers and reagents;
- Digital cameras and voice recorders.