- Listen to approximately 5,000 songs with 20GB of internal memory.
- Easily transfer and organize your music files on your PC with the included m:tripTM Music/Photo Organization software.
- View track names, album cover art, elapsed track time, length of track, mode being used, song lyrics and more.
- Use the supplied MR-13 remote control to play music, add tracks to your Favorites list, switch listening modes, adjust the volume, and more.
- Select music tracks for playback from Favorites, Recently Played, My Top 20, Tracks with Lyrics and Unplayed Tracks categories.
- Find tracks by searching genre, album or even the release year of the song.
- Play tracks in Repeat mode or in Random order.
- Choose among 16 pre-set Equalizer settings or customize your own and listen to your music in the desired fashion.
- Synchronize your Music database between your m:robe and your m:tripTM software.
- Connect the included stereo headphones to enjoy your very own listening party.
- Store approximately 20,000 photos with 20GB of internal memory.
- Shoot, view and arrange photos in albums, including a Favorites album if you desire. (Photos can be set to 1280 x 960 or 640 x 480 resolution.)
- Easily transfer and organize your image files on your PC with the included m:tripTM Music/Photo Organization software.
- Search for photos by album name or date.
- Print photos by directly connecting the m:robe 500i to any PictBridge-enabled printer via the included USB high-speed 2.0 cable.
- Photo light provides increased illumination when taking pictures in dark or poorly lit conditions.
- View photos on a television using the supplied AV cable.
- Adjust picture-taking settings, set the date and time, choose a language and much more.
- Synchronize your Photo database between your m:robe and your m:tripTM software.
- Use the included m:trip software to combine music and images in one of four Remix templates (Flashback, Geometric, Tiles, and Birthday) and create your own mini movies with transitions, cinematic effects, motion and more.
- Watch remixes on a television using the supplied AV cable.
- Synchronize your Remix database between your m:robe and your m:tripTM software.
- Touch screen lets you effortlessly operate the m:robe 500i with the light touch of a finger.
- Connect the included stereo headphones, designed with a unique style for increased comfort and freedom, to enjoy your very own listening party.
- HOLD function lets you "lock" the m:robe 500i so no unintentional use occurs while it's being carried in a pocket or bag.
- Connects directly to your PC via the dedicated USB high-speed 2.0 cable. Or connect it by placing it in the supplied cradle and connecting the USB cable from the cradle to your PC.
- Battery indicator keeps you on top of the m:robe 500i's power supply so you'll always know whether you're ready to rock or ready to recharge.
- Use the m:robe 500i as an external hard drive for your PC.