- Built-in stereo microphones.
- 512MB internal flash memory.
- WMA recording format.
- 138 hours of recording time in LP mode.
- Six recording modes: use STXQ, STHQ and STSP for stereo recording or HQ, LP and SP for extended recording.
- Low Cut Filter minimizes low frequency sounds, such as air conditioner background noise, when recording.
- Variable Control Voice Activator (VCVA) records only when sound is sensed.
- Long-life battery lasts for 19 hours of continuous operation.
- Five file folders, each holding up to 200 files, provide unparalleled organization.
- Up to 16 index marks can be set in a file.
- As a USB storage device, the WS-210S can store a variety of files in addition to audio files.
- Lock files to avoid files being accidentally erased.
- "USB Direct" design provides easy connection to a PC.
- High-speed USB 2.0 provides fast download times.
- Voice Filter enhances the human voice by cutting low and high frequency noises during playback.
- Slow and fast playback speed variations.