|Home >> Ask Olympus: Transferring pictures|
How do I transfer my pictures to an external drive or CD?
If you would like to burn or export a copy of the images found in an album or folder in OLYMPUS Master, or images from multiple folders or dates, please follow these steps:
- Select the files you want to copy (or right click and choose Select All) in your Album, Folder, or Date view.
- Choose EDIT>COPY from the File menu bar.
- Click on the FOLDER tab inside OLYMPUS Master. Select a folder for the images you plan to export – or create a new one using the CREATE NEW FOLDER button.
- When in your new folder, select EDIT>PASTE.
A copy of your images will paste to the new folder. If your operating system supports disk burning, simply use it – or your favorite CD burning program – to burn this folder of photos to a disk.
OLYMPUS Master 2.0 is a free download.
Archive - Compact Cameras:
- Playing back photos and movies
- Printing the date on your photos
- Taking better indoor photos
- Changing resolution
- Best image sizes for emailing
- Avoiding blur in low light
- Taking pictures faster
- Evening out exposure for panoramic sequences
- Digital vs. film ISO
- Grainy pictures
- xD-Picture Card Use and Care
- Black and White with your point and shoot
- Shooting for online auctions
- Panoramic photography
- How do I photograph documents?
- Get images off of internal memory?
- Increasing shot-to-shot speed
- Tips for shooting portraits
- Tips for shooting holiday lights outdoors
- Tips about memory card usage
- My videos I'm not getting any sound. Why?
- Tips for shooting panorama photos
- Minimizing shutter lag
- Transferring your photos to a CD
- Macro photography
- Double exposures and xD card questions
- Battery charging guidelines
- Truer color indoors
- Proper settings and exposure for stage photos
- Minimizing glare from glasses
- Adjusting for photos shot into the sun
- Keeping faces sharp
- Why do I get red-rye?
- Steadying camera in NIGHT Scene mode
- Extending my battery charge?
- Shooting in cold weather
- Using the Macro shooting mode
- Save a zoomed playback image
- Printing from Olympus software
- Low Light Sports Photography
- Shooting indoors in the winter
- Using my camera on a telescope or microscope
- Tips for getting better results using the flash
- Tips for controlling sunlight
Submit your question using the form below and we may feature it in our next edition!
Please note: Questions submitted to Olympus will not receive individual responses.
If you have a specific tech support issue for which you need immediate assistance, please contact our technical support group by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 1-888-55-DIGITAL.