|Home >> Ask Olympus: Transferring pictures|
How do I transfer my pictures to an external drive or CD?
Answer: If you would like to burn or export a copy of the images found in an album or folder in OLYMPUS Master, or images from multiple folders or dates, please follow these steps:
- Select the files you want to copy (or right click and choose Select All) in your Album, Folder, or Date view.
- Choose EDIT>COPY from the File menu bar.
- Click on the FOLDER tab inside OLYMPUS Master. Select a folder for the images you plan to export – or create a new one using the CREATE NEW FOLDER button.
- When in your new folder, select EDIT>PASTE.
A copy of your images will paste to the new folder. If your operating system supports disk burning, simply use it – or your favorite CD burning program – to burn this folder of photos to a disk.
OLYMPUS Master 2.0 is a free download.
Archive - E-System:
- Advantages of digital lenses
- Transferring your photos to a CD
- Printing the date on your photos
- Best image sizes for emailing
- Lens connections and F-stop
- Indoor sports photos
- AF illuminator and camera flashes
- Camera locks up while shooting closeups
- Taking photos of the Northern Lights
- Shooting in cold weather
- Pixel Mapping
- Waterfall and Stream Effects
- Camera unable to secure autofocus
- Night sports photos
- Can I use a teleconverter with my kit lens?
- What is MY MODE?
- Saving Your Camera Settings
- What does the Fn button do?
- Tips for shooting holiday lights outdoors
- Tips about memory card usage
- The purpose of IMAGE ASPECT when shooting?
- Tips for digitizing 35mm color slides
- Double exposures and xD card questions
- Taking better indoor photos
- Shooting in RAW
- Battery charging guidelines
- E-System Compatibility
- Cleaning your mirror box
- Studio Lighting
- Tricks for manually focusing
- Focusing E-System cameras in low light
- P, A, S and M modes
- Keeping a zoom lens steady
- What lenses can I use with my DSLR?
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography
- Post-processing color controls in OLYMPUS Master
- How do I use bracketing modes?
- Save a zoomed playback image
- How can CONTRAST, SHARPNESS and
SATURATION be applied creatively?
- Shooting indoors in the winter
- What does the GRADATION feature in the menu do?
- Using OM-System lenses and accessories