- Payments based on procedures performed
- Provides predictable procedure margin levels
- Addresses reimbursement pressures
- Facilitates acquisition of Olympus endoscopy, surgical, diagnostic and microscopy equipment, supplies and services
- Other costs and equipment can be "bundled" in the transaction
- Helps assure cost-effective delivery of patient care
- No impact on capital budget with the Olympus Operating CPP®
Read "Inside the Cost-Per-Procedure Financing Program" from the January 2003 issue of Outpatient Surgery.