A means of "off-balance-sheet" financing, these leases are classified as "operating" for accounting purposes. This lease agreement allows you to:
- Establish a flexible payment plan.
- Exercise end-of-lease-term options, including extension or purchase
at Fair Market Value.
- Facilitate equipment upgrades.
- Keep bank lines of credit available.
- Enhance cash flow by using our Cost Per Procedure® program,
matching payments to procedure levels.
- Pay for use, not ownership.
Financial Home Page
Loan vs. Leasing
Glossary of Leasing Terms