Olympus EndoTherapy Financial Services
Having the most advanced endoscopic technology at your fingertips helps ensure the best care possible for your patients. To assist you in meeting your operational goals, Olympus EndoTherapy offers an array of financial options.
The Olympus EndoTherapy Advantage Program (ETA)
ETA is a unique program that enables customers to obtain Olympus endoscopy equipment, service contracts, or EndoSite® Consulting Services through the purchase of Olympus EndoTherapy devices.
To date, more than 800 customers—from teaching facilities to office-based practices—have used the ETA program to upgrade or add to their endoscopy investments.
- Upfront delivery of capital equipment—ETA allows you to acquire the latest endoscopic technology without any initial capital expense.
- Preferred pricing for EndoTherapy devices
- Improved productivity—Whether you choose Olympus equipment, Olympus Service, or EndoSite Consulting Services, the ETA program helps you improve efficiency while maintaining optimal equipment performance for your organization.
- Financing solutions—Equipment or service costs are amortized over the term of the agreement. For service, consulting, and capital equipment purchases less than $25,000, there are no finance charges. This means you’ll see a significant savings over routine loans or other payment plans bearing interest.
- Free overnight shipping—You’ll get your EndoTherapy devices that you need, when you need them.
The Olympus Medical Systems Group (MSG) Agreement
The MSG Agreement is a powerful EndoTherapy tool, providing both short- and long-term value to the customer. This discount program is designed for customers who choose not to finance their capital equipment or service purchase through Olympus, and allows for additional capital equipment and/or service support discounts that are directly tied to the purchase of EndoTherapy devices.
Cost Per Procedure (CPP)
Our innovative CPP program is the most flexible form of financing available. Each plan is customized to meet your facility’s needs today, with the flexibility to upgrade to new technology or services as you require. This utilization-based solution allows you to match expenses to revenue on a procedure-by-procedure basis.
CPP helps you to control cash flow, cap costs, and more accurately identify margin levels.
- Payments based on usage
- No capital investment
- No minimum monthly payments
- Often no asset or liability on balance sheet
To order endoscopic devices or request an in-person demonstration, contact an Olympus Endoscopy Account Manager or call 800-848-9024.