Olympus EndoTherapy Tissue Acquisition Sampling
As an endoscope manufacturer, Olympus produces high-quality biopsy forceps that help to minimize any chance of channel damage, while working towards maximizing clinical effectiveness.
EndoJaw Disposable Biopsy Forceps
- Now available in a choice of diameters: 2.0mm, 2.8mm, 3.2 mm, and 3.7mm
- Proprietary sheath exterior designed to reduce surface friction and enable smooth insertion through the endoscope channel
- Flexible sheath designed for easier passability through an angled endoscope without using excessive force
- Specially designed “Swing Jaws” for easier targeting during a tangential biopsy approach
- Designed from stainless steel, which is the material of choice for precision medical devices
- “Step” cup design combines grip of alligator forceps with the clean cut of traditional forceps
- Download brochure
SnareMaster Polypectomy Snare
- Provides a more tactile feel that may reduce the risk of cutting too quickly
- Original SnareMaster features a thicker diameter wire designed to provide a slow and controlled cut and help minimize bleeding with coagulation
- SnareMaster Soft features a softer, more pliable wire so less force may be needed to open and close the loop
- SnareMaster Spiral features a twisted wire designed to snag the mucosa preventing slippage when a mucosal lesion is captured
To order endoscopic devices or request an in-person demonstration, contact an Olympus Endoscopy Account Manager or call 800-848-9024.