ALDAHOL®: High-level Disinfectant & Sterilant
ALDAHOL is the result of a ground-breaking and patent-pending scientific discovery.
Scientists discovered that low concentrations of isopropanol greatly enhance the mycobactericidal activity of glutaraldehyde. ALDAHOL was created to provide fast-acting, room-temperature, high-level disinfection for reprocessing.
10-minute, room-temperature (68°F), high-level disinfection.
- Tested for material compatibility with Olympus flexible endoscopes.
- Frees your facility from the expense of having to continuously heat chemicals and monitor and record the temperature.
- Ideal for all flexible endoscopes, including cystology and urology scopes.
- Easy-to-use liquid activator.
- Convenient 14-day use life.
- Readily available 3M #3989 2.1% glutaraldehyde test strip.
Simple to use. Fast acting.
ALDAHOL rinses easily from surfaces and unlike other aldehyde-based solutions does not carry a contraindication for cystological or urological instruments.
ALDAHOL is a patent-pending combination of glutaraldehyde and isopropanol. It is rapidly active against all vegetative bacteria, fungi, virus types, mycobacteria, and spore-forming bacteria.
The science behind it.
The discovery that the combination of isopropanol and potassium acetate with glutaraldehyde greatly increases the speed of kill of spore-forming bacteria is fundamental to the practical germicidal properties.
Minimize exposure and contain or exhaust the fumes from all liquid chemical germicides. Always follow the label directions.
To order OER-Pro, ALDAHOL, FlexClean® 895 or Acecide®-C, call 800-848-9024.