- The clear, crisp and high quality images produced redefine the standard of examination and treatment procedures in the bronchial tree.
- Narrow Band Imaging™ technology enhances the observation of capillaries and the mucosal surfaces. NBI™ is only available from the Olympus EVIS EXERA II platform.
- In addition to innovative and exceptional image quality, the slim design of this scope measures 5.1mm in diameter at the insertion tube and 5.5mm in diameter at the distal end.
- 2.0mm diameter instrument channel can accommodate a full range of EndoTherapy accessories for the most efficient procedures possible.
- Includes a standard set of EndoTherapy devices as well as disposable/autoclavable cleaning accessories.
- The ScopeID™ function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to help facilitate smooth management in pulmonary labs and operating rooms.
- Fully compatible with the Olympus CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment as well as Olympus electrosurgery devices.
You demanded state-of-the-art bronchoscopy imaging and now you have it with the BF-Q180 Bronchovideoscope. As one of the latest and most popular additions to the EVIS EXERA II™ bronchoscopy line, the slim BF-Q180 delivers advanced quality imaging to your pulmonary lab without increasing the diameter of the flexible bronchoscope. By combining quality imaging with Narrow Band Imaging™ technology to fully enhance visualization of the mucosal surfaces, you will make the most of your procedure time. Take advantage of the clarity and precision that EVIS EXERA II Bronchovideoscopes have to offer — and redefine the time and ease it takes to perform bronchoscopy.