- Designed to minimize patient discomfort, the slim, diameter of the scope measures only 4.9mm at the insertion tube and 4.9mm at the distal end.
- Despite its ultra narrow design, the instrument channel measures a generous 2.0mm in diameter to accommodate a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories.
- Improved image quality may facilitate faster examination and treatment.
- Narrow Band Imaging™ technology enables you to take advantage of enhanced imaging capabilities.
- Fully equipped with a standard set of Olympus EndoTherapy devices.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to expedite smooth and efficient management in the procedure room.
- Fully compatible with Olympus CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser tretment and Olympus electrosurgery devices.
A slim videobronchoscope that produces such stunning images. Featuring an insertion tube measuring just 4.9mm in diameter, the BF-P180 bronchovideoscope was designed with two goals in mind: minimizing patient discomfort and maximizing image quality. The BF-P180 has a 2.0mm channel to accommodate a range of EndoTherapy devices, despite its thin diameter. As part of the Olympus EVIS EXERA II™ platform, the BF-P180 also has our cutting-edge Narrow Band Imaging™ technology already built-in and ready to use at no additional cost to your facility. Take advantage of all that Olympus has to offer with the BF-P180 - and set the standard of bronchoscopic performance in your practice.