- An increased 3.0mm diameter channel allows you to expand your therapeutic options by accommodating a wider variety of EndoTherapy accessories and increasing suction capability when a device is passed through.
- Insertion tube diameter has not been compromised and still measures a mere 6.0mm in diameter.
- Revolutionary CCD design for high quality image reproduction allows you to see more and search less.
- The scope ID™ function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to help facilitate smooth case management in the procedure room.
- Fully compatible with Olympus CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment as well as Olympus electrosurgery devices.
Expand your therapeutic capabilities when performing bronchoscopy by utilizing a bronchovideoscope that accommodates a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories. Olympus is pleased to offer you the BF-1T180 — our top-of-the-line therapeutic bronchoscope with a generous 3.0mm channel diameter that may improve your functionality in the procedure room.
The BF-1T180 is part of the EVIS EXERA II™ platform, so you are able to take advantage of Narrow Band Imaging™ technology, which enhances visualization of the capillary network and mucosal surfaces.