- Ultra-narrow 3.8mm insertion tube diameter for deeper insertion into the bronchi
- Features the world's smallest CCD for endoscopes
- Miniature CCD produces crystal clear video images far superior to fiberoptic scopes
- 1.2mm channel allows use of instruments for biopsy and provides excellent suction capability
- Newly-designed control section and conveniently-located operator switches help reduce user fatigue
- All reprocessing accessories are either disposable or autoclavable
- Accessories are standardized so they can be used with Olympus' current and previous lines of bronchovideoscopes and bronchofiberscopes
- Compatible with Olympus CV-160 and CV-180 Video Processors.
As the world's first video bronchoscope to offer an insertion tube diameter under 4mm, the BF-3C160 lets you go even deeper into the bronchi than was previously possible with a standard scope. The diameter measures a mere 3.8mm and was made possible by the inclusion of the world's smallest CCD in an endoscope. This CCD produces clear, high-quality video images in all of your procedures, and due to the small size of the CCD a 1.2mm channel has been incorporated into the scope for more efficient biopsy and suction capability. Ideal for use in both adult and pediatric patients, the BF-3C160 sets a new standard in video bronchoscopy.