- The BF-XT160 Videobronchoscope incorporates a large channel that measures 3.2mm across while still maintaining a narrow outer diameter of only 6.3mm — comparable to that of an equivalent fiberscope.
- Powerful, versatile treatment and suction capability that expands the potential of video bronchoscopy.
- Ergonomically designed control section and switch layout.
- Fully insulated to minimize risk, this scope is compatible with electrocautery for added versatility.
- The accessories are designed to the same specifications as those for Olympus’ previous and current bronchovideoscopes and bronchofiberscopes.
This makes it easy to use the same accessory with different scopes, reducing equipment costs and simplifying accessory management.
- Compatible with Olympus CV-160 and CV-180 Video Processors.
With an extra wide 3.2mm channel that’s the largest available in a video bronchoscope, the BF-XT160 redefines the concept of video bronchoscopic treatment. No longer must you choose between treatment versatility and imaging performance. With its large channel design and an insertion tube diameter comparable to that of an equivalent fiberscope, the BF-XT160 lets you perform the same procedures you would with a large channel fiberscope, while taking advantage of the superior image quality made possible by the newly developed, high-resolution CCD.