- Clear, sharp, high-quality images in a full-screen display.
- Auxiliary water function can be combined with dedicated flushing pump, enabling removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Highly acclaimed innoflex™ Variable Stiffness capability for adjustment of insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
- Generous 3.2mm diameter channel accommodates a wide range of treatment devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability. Insertion tube measuring 11.3mm across.
- Wide-ranging four-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° right/left).
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor, facilitating endoscopy suite management and making the scope ready for next-generation system expansion.
Introducing the PCF-Q180AL/Video Colonoscope. A colonoscope with a high-resolution, full-screen image and forward water jet to facilitate cleaning. In addition, the highly acclaimed innoflex™ Variable Stiffness capability is maintained in this new generation pediatric colonoscope.