- 6.0mm extra large instrument channel.
- External suction hook-up for maximum flow.
- 12.9mm outer diameter insertion tube and distal end.
- High-resolution and large Q image.
- Compatible with the CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140.
- Extra-wide 140-degree field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (200-degrees up, 90-degrees down, and 100-degrees right/left) enable complete and comprehensive examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- 3-100mm depth of view provides precise observation ability for both close and far objects.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Scope ID™ function for easier endoscopy suite management.
When you need to stop upper GI bleeding or remove foreign bodies, you need the GIF-XTQ160. Boasting a 12.9mm outer diameter, 4-way angulation, high-quality video images, and a jumbo 6.0mm channel to assist with the removal of foreign bodies, the GIF-XTQ160 provides the necessary elements to observe where suction is needed and locate the bleeding site within the upper GI tract, allowing for treatment using endotherapy products.