*When images are displayed on a 20-inch monitor.
- Powerful 115x* zoom magnification delivers detailed close-ups of the viewed area.
- Slim 10.9mm outer diameter insertion tube with a 2.8mm channel diameter.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view (in WIDE position) facilitates accurate observation of a wider area.
- Disposable distal attachment provided to ensure correct depth of field.
- 4-way angulation (210° up, 90° down and 100° right/left) facilitates comprehensive examination of the upper digestive tract.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability, while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-180, CV-160 and CV-140.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
See clearly no matter if you're far away or close-up with the EVIS EXERA GIF-Q160Z gastrointestinal videoscope. Its powerful zoom capability combines with a high-resolution CCD and an improved optical system to deliver bright, high-quality images as sharp at 115x as they'd be at normal magnification. This ability will help you examine the desired area more clearly and perform certain procedures more efficiently. For further clarity you can utilize the provided disposable distal attachment which helps achieve correct depth of field even when the zoom is at maximum level, thereby helping to maintain focus.