- Superior image quality with large display size provides enhanced details throughout the image plane.
- When used in combination with our dedicated flushing pump and CV-160 video system center, a continuously clear view is ensured by a forward water jet that removes obstacles inside the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive 4-way angulation (180° up/down and 160° left/right) enable complete and comprehensive examination of the sigmoid colon.
- 3.7mm diameter channel can handle a wide range of treatment requirements and provides high suction capability even when forceps are being used.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-180, CV-160 ro CV-140.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
The CF-Q160S offers the latest in versatility for video sigmoidoscopes.
This model offers sharp, clear, large images and its auxiliary water jet provides easy removal of obstacles inside the colon with the press of a switch, making it ideal for colonoscopic examinations and treatments.