- Full 360° scan plane.
- Electronic scanning supports the Doppler function allowing for easier orientation.
- Supports THE (Tissue Harmonics Echo) function improving spatial and contrast resolution.
- Four selectable frequencies provide high quality ultrasound images.
- Color and Power Doppler for effective confirmation of blood flow.
- Wide angulation range (130° up and 90° down/left/right) for facilitating the approach of the duodenal bulb.
- Lens cleaning function to keep the endoscopic field of view clear at all times.
Olympus is pleased to offer the GF-UE160-AL5, Radial Array Video Gastroscope. This is the first echoendoscope to feature full 360° electronic scanning. The compatible radial array processor is the Aloka’s SSD-Alpha5 or SSD-Alpha10. With this radial array echoendoscope, the use of Color, Power, and Spectral Doppler is possible. The Doppler feature provides the user with blood flow information, indicating which anatomical structures are vessels, which facilitates orientation.