- HyperBand transducer lets you image using frequencies from 5MHz to 20MHz without having to switch scopes
- Use of the GF-UM160 along with the EU-M60 Endoscopic Ultrasound Center results in images of higher-resolution and increased penetration depth
- The control section is now identical to that of standard video endoscopes making the GF-UM160 much easier to use and minimizing operator fatigue
- Customizable remote switches can provide three separate EVIS™ and three separate EUS™ functions, programmed according to your preference
- Ultrasonic cable is now detachable making it easier for placement in reprocessing basins and simplifying its transportation and storage
- Has the same scope ID function of the EVIS EXERA 160 Series
Take endoscopic ultrasound to a whole new level with the GF-UM160, featuring the HyperBand transducer along with a simple control section. The GF-UM160 has four different frequencies resulting in high-resolution ultrasound images with deeper penetration. Depending on the frequency you choose, you can image organs deep into the body or close in on the finer details of more superficial areas. The scope also boasts a lighter, more compact control section that is identical to that of a conventional video endoscope, allowing for increased maneuverability.