- Incorporates the EVIS series CCD and a broadband Convex Array transducer for high resolution ultrasound images and crystal clear video images
- Color Doppler and Power Doppler make it easier to interpret blood flow conditions and offer electronically adjustable focusing and multi-frequency imaging capabilities
- The compact convex array transducer allows for improved insertion capability
- Wide 180-degree scanning angle ensures comprehensive imaging of all structures surrounding the region of interest
- Olympus’ patented forceps elevator design allows fine-tuning of needle placement once the scope position is fixed.
- 2.8mm diameter channel of the GF-UC140P-AL5 provides impressive ease of use
- 3.7mm diameter channel of the GF-UCT140-AL5 enables more advanced techniques to be performed using larger stents or other pancreatic cyst drainage accessories
GF-UC140P-AL5 and GF-UCT140-AL5
The new Olympus GF-UC140P-AL5 and GF-UCT140-AL5 gastrovideoscopes help you take full advantage of EUS-Guided FNA for more accurate tissue acquisition of the digestive tract and surrounding organs. Each offers impressive insertability and high-quality imaging. The GF-UCT140-AL5 boasts a large 3.7mm diameter channel to allow a greater variety of equipment to be used when performing advanced EUS techniques and new therapeutic applications. Both provide a full 180-degree wide ultrasound scan angle. They give physicians an advanced, system for any and all EUS-Guided applications.