- Compatible with Aloka ProSound a5 and Olympus’ EU-C60
- Scanning range widened to 60 degrees for easier orientation or observation of large lesions*
- Quad-frequencies (5, 7.5, 10, and 12 MHz) for depth of penetration of the ultrasound image*
- Channel diameter enlarged to 2.2 mm providing better suction capability and smoother needle insertion
- Detachable ultrasound cable simplifies scope cleaning, reprocessing and storage.
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) incorporated
*When used with the Aloka ProSound a5NA-201SX-4022 Single Use Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA) Needle
- Excellent visibility on ultrasound images due to needle tip design
- Specifically designed for use with Olympus EBUS bronchoscopes
- Available in 22 G, pre-sterilized and is single use
- Echogenic, dimpled needle tip design combined with a stopping mechanism for safe, reliable EBUS-guided TBNA in the lungs
As the leader in endobronchial ultrasound, Olympus introduces the second-generation endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration (EBUS-TBNA) system featuring Aloka ProSound Alpha5 (a5) ultrasound compatibility. The BF-UC180F, capitalizes on advanced imaging capabilities of Aloka and next-generation Olympus ultrasound processors. EBUS-TBNA with the BF-UC180F permits visualization of the needle on the video monitor as well as on the ultrasound image, enabling the physician to more accurately guide the needle into the lymph node to obtain pathology samples.
Note: Not all Products shown are licensed for sale in Canada.