- Pure Sound Transmission transmits only the signal components necessary for beam forming in a controlled waveform.
- Selectable scanning method available for convex sector, linear, and radial arrays.
- 15 degree image rotation function
- Color flow imaging for identifying blood flow.
- 15-inch diagonal VGA non-interlaced monitor with height adjustment, tilt and swivel capabilities.
- Optional Aloka probes available.
- Standard storage features include:
- Hard disk memory capacity of 999 images, which remain in storage even after powering off.
- Thumbnail display (4, 6, 12, 16, and 24 images).
- Patient data management.
- Image storage format: DICOM, Bitmap, TIFF, and JPEG
Equipped with advanced technologies, the a5 delivers preeminent imaging performance. The Pure Sound Transmission technology boosts spatial and contrast resolution allowing for advanced imaging results. Additionally, this high-speed digital processor was designed specifically for ultrasonic signal processing.