- High-performance transducer (GF-UC160P and GF-UCT160 scopes)
- High-resolution CCD for bright image reproduction (GF-UC160P and GF-UCT160 scopes)
- Compact design for flexibility
- Compatible with your existing endoscopy trolley
- Streamlined flat panel keyboard for easy operation and control
- One key allows user to switch between ultrasound and endoscopic images
- Images can be inverted, reversed and displayed in eight magnification ranges (2-9)
- Simplified image adjustment with GAIN, NEAR GAIN, and FAR GAIN is available
- The OPTIMIZE function allows B-mode and Color Power Doppler (CPD) images to be adjusted in three steps: PEN (penetration); RES (resolution); and GEN (general)
- Distance mode allows for measurements as defined by the “+” and “x” calipers
- The Area/Circumference mode measures the area and its circumference enclosed by the caliper tracing
The EU-C60’s sleek, compact design makes it easy to install and transport on your existing endoscopy cart, while its convenient keyboard with built-in trackball gives you versatile, easy control over the system’s many powerful functions.
On the imaging side, the GF-UC160P and GF-UCT160 scopes feature an exclusive high-performance transducer to produce sharp ultrasound images. For video endoscopy, Olympus’ high-resolution CCD captures clear, bright endoscopic images that can be displayed on the same monitor as the ultrasound image to give you a full and comprehensive picture.