- Supports both EBUS-TBNA and the EBUS guide sheath technique
- EUS-guided FNA, and interventional EUS procedures can be performed.
- Backward compatibility with most Olympus ultrasound endoscopes and miniature probes
- Variety of frequencies are available, from 5 to 30 MHz.
- Compact size allows it to be configured on the same endoscopy cart as the video endoscopy system center.
- With picture-in-picture function, the monitor can display the endoscopic and/or ultrasound image.
The EU-ME1 is the world’s first fully integrated compact endoscopic ultrasound processor. Designed specifically for EUS and endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional applications, the EU-ME1 uses advanced technology to drive mechanical scanning endoscopes and probes as well as electronic scanning endoscopes. The ideal solution for GI endoscopists performing EUS and pulmonologists and thoracic surgeons performing EBUS, the EU-ME1 uniquely brings together exceptional endoscopic imaging, ultrasound scanning, and interventional capability compatible with Olympus EUS and EBUS products.