- Unique tip needle design with Echo enhanced needle design and sharp style
- Completely secure connection to the scope’s biopsy port
- Total needle stroke of 90mm
- Adjustable automatic needle stroke
- Safety lock mechanism
- Blue Luer Lock Connector and Blue Lock Knob for improved safety
The PowerShot (NA-11J-KB) FNA needle system is designed with a reusable handle and feature an adjustable length, stainless steel sheath to protect the scope channel from punctures and stabilize the needle as it is advanced to its target. The PowerShot can be manually operated for more precise targeting. The PowerShot also incorporates an automatic spring-loaded design so the physician can choose between manual, automatic, or manual and automatic (both during the same needle pass) mode during the procedure. In automatic mode, the depth (or stroke) of the needle’s puncture can be set and locked prior to release.