- Superb high-resolution images clearly depict the mucosal surface of the tracheobronchial tree.
- Large full screen image size enables easier observation to help improve bronchoscopic treatment efficiency.
- 2.8 mm diameter working channel accommodates a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories and EBUS probes, while providing powerful suction capability.
- Insertion tube diameter has not been compromised—measuring 6.2 mm.
- Fully compatible with Olympus CV-180, CV-160, and CV-140 video processors.
- Compatible with laser treatment as well as Olympus electocautery devices.
- The scope ID function stores individual scope and patient information and displays it on the monitor to help facilitate smooth case management.
Expand your therapeutic capabilities when performing bronchoscopy by utilizing a bronchoscope that now provides high-resolution imaging with a large working channel. Olympus is pleased to offer you the BF-1TQ180, our newest edition to the BF-180 Series lineup.
The BF-1TQ180 is part of the EVIS EXERA IITM platform, so you are able to take advantage of Narrow Band ImagingTM technology, enhancing visualization of the capillary network and mucosal surfaces.