- HDTV-compatible CCD chip delivers the sharpest possible images to help physicians provide accurate screenings and diagnoses.
- Close Focus for detailed observation without electronic magnification.
- Narrow Band Imaging™ combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhances observation of capillary and mucosal structures.
- Auxiliary water channel flushes out blood and mucus, helping to ensure a clear view at all times.
- Slim design with a 9.9 mm diameter distal end and insertion tube for excellent insertion capability.
- A wide range of instruments can be used with the
2.8 mm diameter channel.
- 4-way angulation (210° up, 90° down, and 100° right/left) enables a comprehensive examination.
- Extra-wide 140° field of view enables observation of a wide area.
- Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability, while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
- Fully compatible with the CV-180.
- Scope ID function stores individual scope information, facilitating suite management.
Designed for routine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, the GIF-H180J offers the best combination of image quality and convenience in an upper GI scope. With its ultra-high quality HDTV image and support for Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), as well as its Close Focus optical system, the GIF-H180J excels in terms of image quality. What sets the GIF-H180J apart from other HDTV gastroscopes is the addition of a forward water jet function in a
9.9 mm outer diameter scope, giving endoscopists the ultimate in convenience and clinical value for EGD procedures.