- Versatile dual-channel design offers powerful suction capability and can accommodate two EndoTherapy devices simultaneously.
- HDTV-compatible CCD chip delivers the sharpest possible images, helping physicians provide accurate screenings and diagnoses.
- Narrow Band Imaging™ enhances visualization of blood vessels and mucosa.
- Close Focus allows for detailed observation without electronic magnification by simply moving the scope tip close to the site (as close as 2 mm).
- Extra wide 140° field of view and 4-way angulation (210° up, 90° down and 100° right/left) facilitate comprehensive examination of the upper digestive tract.
- Decreased distal end diameter measures 12.2 mm designed for excellent insertion capability.
- Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
Now incorporating two instrument channels in a slimmer-than-ever design, this versatile scope helps you realize the full potential of therapeutic endoscopy. With its high quality HDTV image and support for Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), as well as its Close Focus optical system, the GIF-2TH180 excels in terms of image quality.