Olympus offers a complete line of flexible and rigid fiberscopes, videoscopes and laryngoscopes for tracheal intubation.
OLYMPUS MAF AIRWAY MOBILESCOPES TYPE GM AND TYPE TM
Type GM has a small insertion tube diameter type suitable for intubating.
- Offers portable visualization of tracheal anatomy during endotracheal (ET) intubation with standard adult-sized ET tubes.
- Provides a path into the airway along which an endotracheal (ET) tube is passed.
- Enables visual confirmation of correct endotracheal (ET) tube placement.
Type TM has a 2.6 mm diameter instrument channel thatís large enough to support suction, BAL and instrument use.
- Perform suction and bronchial lavage procedures in the airways without the need to connect video endoscopic equipment or light sources.
- Can be used for basic diagnostic bronchoscopy.
- Provides visualization of tracheal anatomy during endotracheal (ET) intubation with adult-sized ET tubes.
OLYMPUS LF SERIES FIBERSCOPES
Portable Fiber-optic Intubation As part of the PortaView-LF series, the LF-GP, LF-DP, and LF-TP offer a complete, all-in-one portable solution for emergency, bedside, operating room, and ICU tracheal intubations.
- Optional miniature light source for portability
- Olympus optical technology produces high-quality images
- Compatible with conventional light sources & video systems
Pediatric Fiber-optic Intubation The importance of tracheal intubation in infant and newborn care requires instruments designed specifically for these applications. Olympus builds on years of experience in medical optics in crafting the LF-P, a tracheal intubation fiberscope with a narrow 2.2 mm insertion tube, ideal for use in patients with small airways, infants and newborns.
- Ideal intubation fiberscope even for infants and newborns
- Outstanding ultrathin 2.2 mm diameter
- High optical performance
- Breakthrough angulation capability
- Invaluable for insertion and verification of tube placement
OLYMPUS LF VIDEOSCOPES
The Olympus LF-V EndoEYE Intubation Videoscope is the only video endoscope on the market specifically designed for anesthesiology.
- Distally mounted CCD for high-resolution images
- Integrated light-guide cable and camera head
- More durable than fiber or hybrid endoscopes
OLYMPUS BULLARD RIGID LARYNGOSCOPE
The Adult, Child and Newborn/Infant Bullard Elite Laryngoscopes are anatomically designed to facilitate rapid visualization of the larynx without requiring alignment of pharyngeal, laryngeal and oral axes. The Bullard Laryngoscope was developed for the difficult-to-intubate patient but is simple enough for routine intubation of patients with normal airways. Members of the anesthetic care team typically attain proficiency within two to four cases.
Bullard Elite Laryngoscopes can assist you in managing difficult, life-threatening conditions such as:
- Cervical spine fracture
- Upper body burns
- Patients with TMJ immobility
- Congenital airway problems such as Pierre Robin Syndrome