The IX71's modular frame and optical design provides 9 access ports for multiple input or output devices. Up to four ports can have simultaneous access to a primary image. The IX71 system can easily accommodate multi-wavelength, advanced fluorescence techniques.
IX71 INVERTED MICROSCOPE ACCESSORIES
DIC Condenser with optional water immersion front lens: Offers 0.9 NA, 3.7mm working distance with 40° access angle for patch clamping electrodes.
Dual Camera Adapter: Attaches to the left side port and provides two camera access to a primary image. Adapter also accepts dichromatic beamsplitters for simultaneous imaging.
Optional Bottom Port: Allows imaging devices to be attached in line with the optical axis of the objective producing the most efficient signal possible.
Lower Rear Port: Combined with the L-Shaped illuminator accepts the FluoView® 500 laser scanning confocal, keeping the sides of the microscope free for additional equipment.
Optional Motorized Accessories: Frame accepts several motorized accessories including condensers, fluorescence filter turret, shutters, and filter wheels.
Dual Viewing Attachment: For instruction/discussion. Includes arrow pointer with joystick control to aid communication. Observation positions are separated by twenty-five inches.
- Digital Cameras
- Imaging Systems
- FluoView Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- IVF Workstation
- Olympus Relief Contrast Condenser
- CO2 Incubators and Heated Stages
- Culture/Perfusion Chamber
- Narishige® Manipulators
- Chroma Technology®, Omega Optical® and Semrock® fluorescence filter sets
- ASI, Ludl® and Prior® Scanning Stage
- Olympus Motorized Shutters, Filter Wheels, and other motorized accessories
- Uniblitz® Shutter
- Sutter® Filter Wheels
- Heating Stages
- Lumen Dynamics X-Cite® 120 Metal Halide Illumination System* - the X-Cite 120 system utilizes a pre-centered lamp in combination with a liquid light guide coupling to the microscope. The unit can be used for transmitted or reflected light and is especially well suited for FITC and Rhodamine fluorescence applications.
- U-HGLGPS® Fluorescence Illumination Source
- New Relief Contrast condenser and objectives provide contrast and 3-D illumination effects (similar to DIC) in plastic vessels.
- Long working distance Plan Fluorite Phase Contrast objectives (LCPLFL-PH) for culture chambers and multi well plates.
- Super Long Working Distance objective SLCPLFL 40x/0.55 with 6.4mm of working distance adjusts for 0.0mm to 2.8mm cover glass or dish thickness.
- LUCPLFLN objectives feature a focus-free correction collar design that maintains objective focus during adjustments for ease of use.
- Newly designed Universal Apochromats (U-APON) achieve excellent transmission efficiency for fluorescence observation and measurement.
- New Plan Apochromats (PLAPON), such as the PLAPO 60x/1.42 have high numerical apertures and field flatness correction for highly resolved, clear images.
- Improved single line Total Internal Reflection microscopy (TIRF) illuminator provides easy laser set up and adjustment.
- Unique Four line cell^TIRF illuminator is the only system on the market to offer true simultaneous and optimized multi color TIRF.
- Four specifically designed objectives for TIRF offer high numerical apertures critical for proper laser alignment and specimen illumination: 100x APO/1.65 NA has the highest numerical aperture available, 150x/1.45 NA offers unsurpassed magnifications for single molecule imaging. The 60x/1.49 NA and 100x/1.49 NA have become the standard for TIRF microscope set ups.
- The high-resolution PLAPO 60x W/1.2 NA "PSF" objective has a perfectly symmetrical point spread function for photon reassignment microscopy. Water immersion design reduces the spherical aberration normally introduced when focusing into live cells.
All third party marks are property of their respective owners.
X-Cite® is a registered trademark of Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.