IX51 INVERTED MICROSCOPE OVERVIEW
Superior frame stability, ergonomic layout and low-positioned controls make the IX51 the user-friendly microscope for high-volume laboratories. Efficient operation is complimented by an unobtrusive long working distance condenser and adjustment-free 30W halogen illumination.
Advanced Phase Contrast technology offers superior imaging of multi-well plates and cultures.
Optional pre-centered phase optics provide ease of use and excellent images critical for high throughput, multiple user laboratories.
Image intensity for fluorescence microscopy is extremely bright using the "straight path," high-efficiency, fluorescence illuminator. Both illuminators combine with the six-position filter turret for superb flexibility. An L-Shaped illuminator is also available with Aperture and Field Stops plus easy burner centration.
Modular design and a host of system components optimize features and optics for each laboratory. The sideport accepts video or digital cameras while the trinocular observation tube provides an additional photo port.
- Robust design and convenient layout give the IX51 its fast operation and make accurate observation possible with minimal need for adjustment
- Low stage position makes sample exchange easier and improves specimen access
- Quick-change stage inserts accommodate all popular culture flask, petri dish and multi-well formats. A click feature supports screening of multi-well plates
- Low "flex handle" stage control provides convenience and speed
- Waterproof nosepiece guide protects internal optics from spills; dust-proof design prevents deterioration of optical surfaces
- Interchangeable observation tubes: Built-in centering telescope facilitates Phase Contrast adjustment. The trinocular observation tube provides an additional camera port
- The sideport can be customized by choosing and installing 80/20% or 100% reflection prisms
- Optional 100W halogen illumination pillar is available
Complete and Modular Condenser System:
- Four condenser systems provide incredible flexibility to accommodate a wide range of samples and vessels
- Super Long Working Distance Condenser (SLWD) with 182mm working distance accommodates large culture vessels. Provides brightfield and Phase Contrast for 4x, 10x and 20x objectives
- Long Working Distance Condenser with 73mm working distance offers a precentered phase slider that includes annuli for 4x to 40x lenses. Unique design uses a single annuli for 10x through 40x pre-centered phase objectives for ease of use, Condenser front lens assembly can be removed for an increase in working distance to 182mm
- Relief Contrast Condenser requires the optional 100W halogen illumination pillar and has a 45mm working distance and 0.5NA to provide excellent 3-D relief images of specimens in plastic vessels, especially oocytes during microinjection observations