BX WI FIXED StAGE RESEARCH MICROSCOPE ACCESSORIES
- Fluorescence Illuminator
- Macro fluorescence
- Dual Imaging Port/Magnification Changer
- Magnification changer (1x/2x/4x)
- FluoView® Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
- Burleigh® Gibraltar® Patch Clamp Workstation
- Olympus Ultrasonic Micromanipulator
- Olympus OLY-150IR Video Camera for IR applications
- Digital Cameras
- Imaging Systems
- Lumen Dynamics X-Cite® 120 Metal Halide Illumination System* - the X-Cite 120 system utilizes a pre-centered lamp in combination with a liquid light guide coupling to the microscope. The unit can be used for transmitted or reflected light and is especially well suited for FITC and Rhodamine fluorescence applications.
Optimized for patch clamping with water immersion design, semiapochromatic infinity optical correction and a field number of 26.5, these slim objectives, have a tapered, insulated tip and a 3.3mm working distance, standardized for probe setting compatibility. (Exception: LUMPLFL 60xW and XLUMPLFL 20xW, WD= 2.0mm)
The strain-free objectives produce high-contrast DIC; their transmission reaches from the UV (340nm) to the IR (1000nm); and their high NA, coupled with water immersion, renders superbly resolved image detail even with deep section imaging.
X-Cite® is a registered trademark of Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.