The CX2 Series by Olympus - durable, reliable and dependable for years to come.
CX Upright Microscopes OVERVIEW
Solid, easy to operate and reliable for routine clinical and educational users.
The CX22LED and CX22 are the latest additions to the CX2 series educational and medical microscopes. Featuring LED illumination for exceptional energy savings and a lifespan of over 10 years*, the CX22LED continues the renowned Olympus pedigree of these popular microscopes. The CX22 utilizes a built-in halogen bulb for bright illumination. An improved Seidentopf binocular tube provides a wider height adjustment of 378mm to 428mm, from tabletop to eye pieces. An increased F.N. to 20 offers a larger observation area. Contact your sales representative or download a brochure for more information.
- Plan objectives are packaged as standard, providing image flatness that is among the best in this class. 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (option).
- The optimal aperture stop position for each objective is clearly marked on the Abbe condenser, resulting in high resolution and high contrast image.
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts.
- An upper frame stopper prevents accidental contact of objective lens and specimen slide.
- The CX22 is only 385mm high, compact enough to be stored in a typical classroom cabinet.
- Ergonomically designed frame with low positioned coarse and fine focusing controls.
CX31 & CX41
- Newly-developed infinity corrected Plan C Achromat objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil).
- Preset package economically priced for educational institutions (CX31 only).
- F.N. 20 eyepieces (CX41 can be equipped with F.N. 20 or 22 eyepieces).
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions.
- Inward-facing, quadruple (CX31), or quintuple (CX41) revolving nosepiece improves access and makes for quick, easy slide changes.
- Fixed Abbe condenser NA 1.25, centerable and focusable for Köhler illumination.
- A 6V/30W halogen bulb provides ample illumination for any observation.
- Ergonomically designed frame with low positioned coarse and fine focusing controls, analyzer slot for linear polarized light (CX41 only), and convenient handgrips at the front and back for transportation; integrated field stop.
- Built in left or right hand stage with rackless design (CX31 right hand only), low positioned X, Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation.
* Based on typical usage of 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, 50 weeks/year.