WebSlide Server is an Internet/Intranet based server software application specifically designed and developed for providing an organized collection of digitized microscope slides rapidly across a network. WebSlide Server is a web server optimized for virtual microscopy; it operates as a service and is compliant with Internet standards so it can be accessed by a number of different computer platforms with a variety of different free software browsers and viewers.
Resources and Downloads
WebSlide Server 3.0 Downloads
New features and benefits
- Review, compare, annotate, and manage all of your WebSlide files.
- All metadata is automatically stored in the image file, for streamlined maintenance and assured data integrity.
- Opens 16 windows at one time, and synchronization of multiple WebSlides.
- Effortless, Straightforward, keyword and multiple keyword searches.
- Utilizes all the benefits of ActiveX, while providing two modes workflow and education.
WebSlide Browser v4.0
New features and benefits with v4.0
- Wide field focus window now available
- Mouse wheel can be used for changing the magnification
- Multiple monitor support
- Increase speed on SlideTray build from a WebSlide Server
- HTML wizards are available by default- no key codes needed