The FV1200MPE Exclusive is an optimized multiphoton only system. With a simplified scanhead with gold galvanometer mirrors for the highest multiphoton excitation efficiency, and high sensitivity GaAsP detectors, the FV1200MPE Exclusive provides a dedicated instrument for deep imaging in fixed and living tissue. Now supporting the new Insight laser from Spectra Physics and options such as the award winning SCALEVIEW objectives, reach the greatest imaging depths up to 8mm in SCALEVIEW-A2 cleared fixed tissue. High sensitivity detection and new high speed measurement software makes the system highly robust for applications from electrophysiology to large volume connectomics analysis.
- Gold galvanometer mirrors for increased excitation efficiency.
- Supporting new Spectra Physics® Insight® laser for transmission out to 1300nm*.
- High sensitivity hand-selected GaAsP detect or option with quantum efficiency up to 45%.
- Award winning 4mm and 8mm SCALEVIEW 25x MPE dedicated objectives for the deepest imaging of fixed samples.
- High speed measurements up to 101 cycles per second and 50,000 Hz readout with MMASW software.
- A less complex optical path with only two alignment points
- Delivery system for optimal performance with use of the Spectra Physics® MaiTai® DeepSee® Laser, specifically tuned to match Olympus’ optical requirements.
- Olympus exclusive FastScan high speed IR laser tuning with Olympus version of MaiTai® lasers.
- Two or four Channel Non-descan Detectors.
- BX2 channel transmitted detector designed for high sensitivity detection for both transmitted fluorescence and SHG (on the upright platform only).
- Compact Design – one of the smallest footprints for MPE, 1250mm X 1500mm (50in X 60in).
- Upright or inverted platforms.
- AOM standard.
- Dispersion Compensation standard.
Spectra Physics, Mai Tai, and Deep See are registered trademarks of Newport Corporation.
*Insight laser and routing optics are special order and only available in the United States and Canada.