- Simultaneous Lipid (CH2), TPEF, and SHG imaging. The lipid filter set is included and TPEF and SHG filter sets are optional.
- Uses the standard Olympus DeepSee® lasers which are specifically tuned to match Olympus optical requirements. No additional laser is required.
- The output of the femtoCARS is pre-set to lipid detection.
- Standard MPE detection system, up to two forward (transmitted) and four backward (epi) Non-Descanned Detection channels.
- Standard MPE imaging (by-pass CARS add-on) and single photon imaging are available.
- The optical delivery system including a laser-safe enclosure is provided and serviced by Olympus America Inc.
- The overall footprints for MPE with femtoCARS remain small, but different from regular MPE systems.
- Upright platforms are standard. For inverted platform, please contact Olympus America Inc.
- Acousto-optical modulation (AOM) standard for MPE and manual power adjustment operation for the Stokes’ beam.
- Dispersion compensation standard for MPE and for efficient Stokes’ beam generation.
The FV1200MPE femtoCARS is a special order product and only available in US and Canada currently.
Spectra Physics, Mai Tai, and Deep See are registered trademarks of Newport Corporation.