The BX63 delivers high performance automated microscopy for research applications. The fixed stage design and focusing nosepiece provide an exceptionally stable specimen surface for greater reproducibility in imaging experiments. Personalize your BX63 system by selecting the components that meet your needs. Then choose how you will control them – through the intuitive interface of the Touch Panel Controller, the tactile button and drive-by-wire feel of the remote control module, or add cellSens® software for complete PC-based control of your entire imaging experience.
The BX63. Your Image. Your way.
BX63 MOTORIZED MICROSCOPE ACCESSORIES
Fast excitation and emission filter wheels – Customizable, reliable and fast. Can be controlled within cellSens imaging software.
Multi-head viewing attachments – Accommodate up to five total observers. Allows several users to observe a single specimen at the same time. Built-in pointer allows teachers to highlight areas of interest.
Intermediate attachments – Eyepoint height adjuster (U-EPA); camera adapter (U-TRU); LED arrow pointer; Gout slider kit (U-GAN); drawing attachment (U-DA); magnification changers (U-CA, U-ECA and U-ECA1.6x); dual port (U-DP).
Nosepieces – Encoded quintuple and septuple; quintuple, sextuple and septuple with analyzer slot; centerable quadruple and quintuple. Motorized and manual versions available.
Polarized Light Accessories – Plan Fluorite (UPLFLN-P series), Plan Acromat (PLN-P series) and Achromat (ACHN-P series) strain-free UIS2 Objectives; Centerable quadruple and quintuple nosepieces; circular rotating mechanical and ball-bearing stages with Vernier scales; polarizing condenser with swing out top lens and built-in rotatable polarizer for 4x - 100x objectives, N.A. 0.90/0.25; orthoscopic polarizing intermediate attachment; conoscopic polarizing intermediate attachment includes Bertrand lens on a removable slider for orthoscopic and conoscopic polarized light observation; rotatable analyzer with Vernier scale for quantitative polarized light applications. Configurable with reflected-light and fluorescence illuminators. Available compensators: Full Wave Tint plate (1st Order Red), 1/4 wavelength retardation plate, Quartz wedge, DeSenarmont, Brace-Koehler 1/10, Brace-Koehler 1/30, Berek, Thick Berek.
- Digital Cameras
- Imaging Systems
- Lumen Dynamics Group Inc - X-Cite® Metal Halide Illumination System - the X-Cite 120 system utilizes a pre-centered lamp in combination with a liquid light guide coupling to the microscope. The unit can be used for transmitted or reflected light and is especially well suited for FITC and Rhodamine fluorescence applications.
- U-HGLGPS® Fluorescence Illumination Source
- The Olympus Super Apochromat objectives compensate for both spherical and chromatic aberrations, from UV to the near infrared region. Highly recommended for fluorescence applications, UPLSAPO lenses ensure the acquisition of sharp, clear images, without color shift, even in brightfield observation.
- Available in 4x, 10x, 20x, 20x oil, 40x, 40x oil, 60x and 100x oil.
- Designed for unsurpassed resolution and contrast, Plan Apochromat objectives reduce chromatic aberration to an absolute minimum.
- Available in 1.25x, 2x and 60x oil.
- These plan objectives provide flat images with high transmission up to the near infrared region of the spectrum. Featuring a high signal to noise ratio, excellent resolution and high contrast imaging, they are especially effective in brightfield observation.
- Available in 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 40x oil, 60x, 60x oil and 100x oil.
- Universal phase contrast objectives that provide the same critical optical performance as the UPLFLN series, but especially engineered for phase contrast applications.
- Available in 4xPH, 10xPH, 20xPH, 40xPH, 60xPH oil and 100xPH oil.
- Ideal for a range of clinical and research applications, these high quality objectives feature excellent flatness beyond the field of view in transmitted brightfield observations.
- Available in 2x, 4x, 10x, 40x, 50x oil and 100x oil.
- Designed for phase contrast applications, these objectives offer the same high optical quality and flatness as the PLN series.
- Available in 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x oil.
- The Olympus coverglass-free objectives are designed for glass slides without a cover slip. This capability is largely required for observing blood smear specimens.
Special Purpose Objectives
- Cytology: 10x Plan Achromat CY with built-in neutral density filter that equalizes the light intensity when switching between the 10x and 40x objectives. Eliminates the need to adjust light intensity when switching between the two objectives (for faster, convenient viewing).
- Hematology: 50x Plan Achromat oil for the image quality of oil with a large field of view. Oil proof function.
- Pathology: 60x Achromat for high magnification and the convenience of oil-free use.
- Pathology: 2x Plan Achromat for large field scanning and imaging.
* Lamp contains mercury. Dispose according to local, state or Federal laws. Click here for important information.
X-Cite® is a registered trademark of Lumen Dynamics Group Inc.
cellSens is intended for Research and Educational Use only.