Fluorescence Illumination Source (U-HGLGPS) Overview
The U-HGLGPS light source is a pre-centered liquid light guide illuminator that provides longer bulb lifetime and a more stable and even illumination compared to its predecessor mercury lamp house. The light source features a bright and stable DC130W mercury bulb with great performance in the UV range and a single adapter compatible with most Olympus microscope frames.
Less maintenance and alignment with stable light intensity
- Guaranteed 2000H lifetime.
- Pre-centered, high-pressure DC130W mercury lamp.
- Manual 7 steps intensity control.
- Cut filters (340nm, 800nm) and an interlock shutter for detaching a light guide.
- Bright and uniform illumination that requires no centering adjustment.
- Minimizes the effect of the lamp’s heat on the microscope and specimen.
- Adapter compensates for chromatic aberration when switching excitation wavelengths.
- Minimized the heating effect and vibration due to the detached light source design.