The QIClick Cooled camera was designed to meet the requirements of multiple scientific imaging applications ranging from brightfield inspection to fixed cell fluorescence. The active cooling of 25C° below ambient, enables the QIClick Cooled to acquire long exposure fluorescent images without the presence of hot pixels inherent to non-cooled CCD cameras. Offered as both a monochrome and color CCD camera, the QIClick Cooled camera can be used for quantitative fluorescence measurements as well as producing brilliant color images.
QIClick Cooled CCD Camera OVERVIEW
- High-resolution, 1.4-million-pixel CCD Sensor
- Flexible exposure control from 10µs to 17.9min
- IEEE 1394 Firewire™ QImaging Fast 1394 Technology
- Extensive Application Software Support
- Active cooling to 25°C below ambient
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization
- Ca++ Ratio Analysis
- Motility & Motion Analysis
- Brightfield, Phase-Contrast & Darkfield Microscopy
- Pathology, Histology & Cytology
- DNA Analysis
- Metallurgical Microscopy
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Manufacturing Quality Control
- Failure Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
*QImaging and QIClick are trademarks or registered trademarks of QImaging Corporation.
*Not for Clinical Diagnostic Use in U.S.