IX83 Inverted Motorized Microscope OVERVIEW
The fully-motorized and automated IX83 is designed to satisfy a myriad of research needs. Available as a one-deck system with ergonomic low stage height or as a two-deck system with additional expansion capabilities. Both provide the ability to perform a multitude of imaging techniques, ranging from long term time-lapse imaging and other demanding cutting edge techniques to casual documentation. Innovative new features include:
- The New fly-eye fluorescence illuminator produces uniform fluorescence illumination across the field of view even when using new large format cameras.
- The Ultrasonic Motorized, Encoded Stage uses Olympus’ ultrasonic motor stage technology providing precise and repeatable movement with a low-profile, noise-free design.
- A new Zero Drift Compensation autofocus works in stand-alone mode without the need for a connected computer.
- High speed filter wheels, shutters and light sources—allows for the design of a system to meet high speed acquisition requirements.
- The Olympus Real Time Controller allows for microsecond timing accuracy with high speed hardware.
No matter what the task, the IX3 series delivers performance today with the expandability needed to accommodate the needs of tomorrow.