FluoView® FV1000 Spectral Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
High resolution confocal laser scanning with spectral detection starting under $199K for a complete system.
- High resolution spectral analysis and separation of overlapping spectra.
- Variable barrier filters for immediate optimization for new fluorophores.
- Complete system with proven performance, reliability and service.
- Customize your own system with a selection of lasers and objectives.
- Options for Olympus Exclusive Optics:
- New exclusive Olympus Super Corrected objective lens available with unprecedented correction of aberrations over a wide range of wavelengths
- High NA 1.05 30x and NA 1.30 60x silicone objectives for ultimate live cell imaging capability.
- Exclusive Analog Accumulation Circuit (AAC) for high dynamic range and sensitivity.
- Hybrid photon counting method for low intensity signals with minimal background noise.
- Versatile and upgradeable
- Field upgradeable with additional visible lasers and multiphoton excitation.
- An additional detection channel is available.
- New software modules add quantitative analysis methods and functionality.
Offer ends October 1, 2012.
Laser lines 458, 488, 514, 543, 635nm.
3 high sensitivity PMT detectors, plus transmitted light detection channel.
Microscope with standard objective set (APO 10x dry, 40x dry and 60x oil) including DIC.
Full suite of analysis and 3D visualization software included.
Computer, monitor, software and anti-vibration table are included.
Standard brightfield and fluorescence capability.
For more information about this current promotion, please fill out the form and an Olympus Representative will contact you shortly.