1. Parsons JK, Dahm P, Köhler TS, et al. Surgical management of lower urinary tract symptoms attributed to benign prostatic hyperplasia: AUA Guideline amendment 2020. J Urol. 2020; 204:799.
2. rezūm™ Delivery Device Kit for BPH. https://www.bostonscientific.com/content/dam/bostonscientific/uro-wh/portfolio-group/lithotripsy/rezum/50998296-01a_rezum_dfu_en_s.pdf. Updated October 2019. Accessed June 11, 2021.
3. UroLift® System Instructions for Use. https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2618738/L00174-02%20Rev%20A,%20Artwork,%20UroLift%20System,%20Instructions%20for%20Use,%20OUS.pdf. Accessed June 11, 2021.
4. Chughtai B, Elterman D, Shore N, et al. The iTind Temporarily Implanted Nitinol Device for the Treatment of Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial. Urology. 2020;S0090-4295(20)31520-X. DOI: 10.1016/j.urology.2020.12.022
5. Rieken M, Antunes-Lopes T, Geavlete B, Marcelissen T. What is new with sexual side effects after transurethral male lower urinary tract symptom surgery? European urology focus. 2018; 4(1):43-45.