What we're asking you to do:
Share your story to help increase awareness of this preventable disease and encourage screening! Today, the number of people who have survived colorectal cancer is now 1.5 million. To recognize this amazing number, Olympus is gathering and sharing stories of colorectal cancer survivors to both celebrate survivors and to raise awareness about the importance of screening.
Record your own video testimonial:
- Keep your testimonial short: Between 30 seconds and 2 minutes
- Find a space with natural light and make sure your face is gently lit when recording
- Your name, your location and your age bracket (such as “in my 60s” [Hi, I’m Shirley Smith from Eugene Oregon, and I’m in my 60’s]
- Details about Diagnoses:
- Date diagnosed
- Length of time you have been considered disease-free
- When the disease was discovered
- Your treatment
- Tell us a little about yourself [optional]:
- If you have time, what you like to do in your free time? [Hobbies, family, or even just enjoying the peace of mind knowing you are cancer free]
- If you are comfortable please finish with: “Ask your doctor if it’s time for you to be screened…It might save your life.”
Thank you for joining us in the fight against colorectal cancer! To learn more about getting screened, visit colonoscopytoday.com.